A Team of Veteran Individuals, with:
- Diverse & Multi-domain Competencies
- Depth of Knowledge, Expertise, Experience & Wisdom
- Rational and Practical Approach
- Experienced in Managing & Delivering “Change / Transitions’’
The “Team”, bonded by strong shared values, convictions and common traits like:
- Commitment to Customer
- Passion for Excellence
- Highest level of Integrity
- Respect for Individuals
Work with Subject Matter Experts / Advisors / Mentors, if and when needed in ‘Related Domain/s’.
To be the “best-in-class” provider of consulting services to empower our customers to transform their business in to a highly effective, profitable, growth oriented and successful Enterprise.
To assist our customers, accomplish their goals by leveraging our pool of knowledge, experience and wisdom and become their preferred partners in sustainable growth.
- Commitment for Results
- Passion for excellence
- Integrity & Transparency
- Respect & Fairness to stake holders
V3 = Vision, Value, Versatility
C3 = Competence, Commitment, Credibility
E3 = Expertise, Experience, Excellence
V3C3E3 Operating Model
- Decision making support and training to key executives in the company for various strategic aspects of the business in sustainable way
- Specialised and different models for companies in different phases, start-up, early growth,consolidation and steady growth to matured business
- Active support in stategies for revenue growth, Operations effectiveness, sourcing and risk management across verticlas
- All these issues need quality human resource. Our organizational development and leadership development modules focus on strengthening this human foundation
Depth and Breadth of Analytical and Consulting Skills
Innovative, Flexible and Appropriate Customized Solutions
‘Global Outlook’ with ‘Indian Mind’
Commitment to Positive Outcomes
Improved Top Line and Bottom Line of your organization
Improved On Time Delivery of Products and services
Simplified and streamlined organization Structure, Management and Workforce
Optimized Systems, Processes, Methodologies and Practices
Reduction in Costs, Lead time, Customer Complaints
Satisfied Employees & Delighted Clients
From the Desk of the Chairman: Dr. Girish Kelkar
Our country is now on the point of inflection for Economic Growth, especially the SME segment. One need not over-emphasize the importance of Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) sector in the modern times. Such units play a strategic role in growth of our Economy. The motivation to form V3C3E3 Group is to provide specialized ‘Management & Engineering Consulting Support to Small & Medium Enterprises’ of the growing Economy. SME organizations need World Class Strategic Advice & Support Services for their growth and sustainability. V3C3E3 Group has the requisite knowledge, experience and expertise to support SME Units and help them grow.
V3C3E3, as the name suggests, believes in the set of values, principles, culture and convictions that form the core of V3C3E3’s aspirations and activities. It is the powerhouse of more than 1600+ person-years of aggregate real-world experience and hands-on involvement in diverse Industries, Technologies and Geo-Demographics.
These professionals have carried out various prestigious assignments in their career, in India as well as in many countries the world over. They are uniquely positioned to share their knowledge, experience and accumulated wisdom for the customers and society at large. The experienced professionals can quickly grasp the nuances of the modern world and develop strategies & action plans that are practical, effective for temporal Business Development and Growth for the client organizations. V3C3E3 Group envisions, conceptualizes & strives to commit to the desired outcome for our clients. We work with them on their toughest challenges & help them exceed their expectation while unlocking their full potential & competencies to be leaders in their respective businesses.
We work diligently towards two themes ‘Strategic Management & Operational Excellence’ for on-going benefit for our customers’ organizations. Additionally, we provide hand-holding support & ensure effective Management of Risks involved & ensure that our customers are satisfied with the results. Providing appropriate training & development of skills and competencies also forms an integral part of our approach of towards Consulting. This has helped many organizations on their growth path.
We have been operating since 2014 and worked with many esteemed customers who have expressed confidence and satisfaction for the quality and effectiveness of the services provided by our ‘V3C3E3 Consulting Teams’. We will continue to provide such valuable services for all our clients and help them achieve the desired Goals!! We seek satisfaction in the ‘Real Growth’ for our clients! With Us You Win!! Let us work together for Your Growth & Prosperity!
Dr. Girish Kelkar
Chairman V3C3E3 Consultants pvt Ltd
Meet With Expert Team
Dr. Girish Kelkar
- Strategic Planning / Business Development / Setting up Startup Units
- Organization Development / Executive Coaching & Leadership Development
- Project Management / Risk Management
- Technology Operations & Product Development
- Operational Excellence
- Consultancy for ERP projects
- Business Development and Mergers & Acquisitions
Mr. Chandrashekhar Devale
Experience & ActivitiesMr. Chandrashekhar (Ravi) Devale is a Mechanical Engineerand has done Post Graduate Diploma in Production Engineering from Pune. He started his career in a multinational company, Larsen & Toubro at Powai, Mumbai.He handled all manufacturing shops of Switchgear for more than 10 years at L & T. Also side by side did more than 50 different projects successfully one of which was to introduce new Composite material in place of Bakelite due to which he earned a pioneering name in India for Composites & then was called by Mahindra & Mahindra to lead their Composites group& started a new compony-‘Siroplast’ in the backward district of Raigad. Here he did a tie up with world leaders in Composites, Menzolit from Germany & developed a very successful company which is now known as ‘Mahindra Composites’ & developed switchgear, Automotive, Chemical & defence components successfully for the first time in India. Later he had also worked as MD of‘Mahindra Engineering & Chemical Products’. As a new assignment he started ‘Mahindra Defence Systems’ to grow special products for Defence. After superannuation from Mahindra Group, he helped many SME industries who wanted to develop Composite technology & also joined V3C3E3 Consultants group in 2013 as Founder Director. Mr. Devale has overall more than 45 years of rich experience, in manufacturing industry as Operations/Manufacturing head as well as Unit Head as a full fledge responsibility of the unit’s profitability. Mr. Ravi Devale is a strategic Thinker& knows the best manufacturing practices, operations management, Technology Transfer & above all is the best-known guide on Composites in India. As a part of Mahindra group, he has travelled extensively in Germany, UK, France, Switzerland, Nederland & China apart from the entire Indian continent. Mr. Ravi Devale participated in many National & International Conferences on Composites as an Expert Speaker & moderator of discussions. He has worked as a Leader of a no. of Consulting assignments done by V3C3E3 since 2013 till date.
Mr. Vishwas Paranjpe
- Software Products & Application Development for a variety of Industry verticals
- Project management / Program Management
- Quality Management / IV&V / Test Automation
- Operations Management
- Product Development (Concept to Delivery)
MR. Sunil Godse
MR. Vilas Kelshikar
- MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, (IIMA)
- Experience Highlights: Multi-Sector / Product-lines, Multi-Functional, Multi-Locations / Multi-Cultural experience
- Professional Positions Held: Include, General Manager, Senior Vice-President, Senior Divisional Manager (Profit Center Head), Ex. Asst to Joint MD, Financial Controller, Senior / Projects analyst)
- He has hands-on Experience in:
- All aspects of business including Strategic thinking, Sales & marketing, Purchase, Production, Inventory control, MIS, Collection, Accts/finance, Admin, HRD etc.
- Business Turn-around, New Projects / Products / Markets, Foreign Collaborations, New Agencies, International Sourcing,
- Consolidations, Restructuring, Training, Crisis management, Change Management, Systems
- Preparation of Plans / Budgets, Implementation, Performance Reviews
- Working at both Corporate Office and SBU
Mr. Ajit Chaphalkar
Mr. Sitaram Shrotri
Mr. Dileep Khele
Dileep Khele is a Mechanical Engineer with overall experience of 48 years. He has versatile experience in many aspects of manufacturing organization covering General Management with specialization in Operations & Production Management, Materials Management / Supply Chain Management & Logistics Management ,Procurement Management of Large Engineering Projects ,Consultancy for SME Units, ERP Systems – Concept to implementation, TQM and ISO implementation. During the last 15 years he has been providing management consulting and advisory services to many SME organizations. He started his career with SKF India Ltd. Pune and thereafter worked with organizations including Metal Box (Kharagpur), Kinetic Engineering (Ahmednagar) and Thermax Ltd (Pune) at senior positions. Dileep has taken part inactivities of Pune Management Association, PMI Pune Deccan India Chapter and Computer Society of India. In the last 20 years Dileep has acquired lot of experience in ‘Effective Implementation of ERP systems for SME units’. He has hands on experience in handling such ERP projects, right from the Concept Stage to Implementation stage for a variety of organizations.
Mr. Dhananjay Renavikar
Dr. Omkar Gurjar
- Project management & Program Management
- Strategic thinking / planning / executing
- Business Data Analytics
- Information Technology